The sales developments role is an important position to deliver quality leads to the account excecutives. Those we hire are highly motivated, professional, and hardworking. The sales profession is complicated, but can be one of the most rewarding and highest compensated careers.
- Set up qualified appointments for Account Executives
- Reach out to prospects that benefit our services and suit or businesmodell
- Identify which leads are not likely to purchase and those that are in the near future.
- Nurture leads that are in the sales and marketing funnel. Keep contact until they qualify for a sales call.
- Use a customer relationship management tool to track and score leads within the pipeline.
- Work with the rest of the sales team to create an environment of teamwork and meeting goals together.
- Work with the sales director to develop your sales skills and become an even better rep.
- Team player that will work with others to reach a larger goal
- At least 1 year experience within outbound B2B sales.
- Hunger to learn and develop your self.
- Outgoing and excellent communication skills
- No hesitation to use the most powerfull communication method: The phone.
- Good organizational skills to keep contacts and schedules perfectly in order
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both verbal and written communication.
- Prior knowledge of SaaS-business or similar.
- Fluencey in other scandinavian languages is higly valued.
Are you our next Sales Development Representative?
Apply to the role by submitting your CV and Cover letter to our Sales Director, Per Laredius, as soon as possible.
We are looking forward hearing from you!